Participation raffle app
CHIO AACHEN TREASURE HUNT
The following conditions of participation apply to the participation in the “CHIO Aachen Treasure Hunt” and its execution:
- The competition is organized by the Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V. (ALRV), Albert-Servais-Allee 50, 52070 Aachen.
- Participation is possible by successfully completing the treasure hunt in the CHIO Aachen app (searching for and scanning five hidden QR codes on the CHIO Aachen show grounds) and by completely filling out the competition form.
- The raffle runs from 23.06.2023-2.07.2023.
- The prize of the competition is: Two tickets for the Masterclass with Gerrit and Lars Nieberg on December 11th, 2023 at the CHIO Aachen CAMPUS incl. a meet-and-greet with the two show jumpers.
- Participation is free of charge and only natural and legally competent persons over the age of 18 who have their permanent residence in the European Community are allowed to participate. Employees of the Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V. and the Aachener Reitturnier GmbH as well as their family members are excluded from participation. Each participant may only take part once.
- Only completed forms will be considered which have been received by 02.07.2023, midnight. One winner will be drawn after 02.07.2023.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be paid out in cash. Likewise, an exchange of the prize is not possible.
- The winner will be informed by e-mail.
- The participant must respond within seven days after the prize notification has been sent. If the participant does not respond within seven days after the notification of the prize has been sent, the prize will be forfeited without replacement.
- In the event of a violation of the conditions of participation or the justified suspicion of a violation by the participant, the Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V. shall be entitled to exclude the respective participant with immediate effect. In such a case, the Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V. is entitled to deny the winnings and/or to claim them back, if necessary.
- The Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V. is entitled to cancel the competition at any time. In the event of an abortion, the participants are not to be informed of the reasons. An interruption of the game shall be considered if, for technical reasons or for legal reasons, a proper execution of the lottery can no longer be guaranteed.
- The legal process is excluded.
- The participant agrees that his name will be published by the Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V. in case of a win.
The collection, processing and use of the personal data (name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, possibly date of birth) of the participants is based on the Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
The Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V. treats the data of the participants confidentially and only makes them available to third parties to the extent that this is permitted by data protection law. Permission results from Art. 6 para. 1 c) DSGVO as the collection, storage and transmission of personal data is necessary for the implementation of the competition and the awarding of the prize and from Art. 6 para. 1 a) DSGVO if the participant consents to this. Once the competition has ended and the participant has not won, the data will be deleted after 30 days.
The Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V. points out that the personal data of the participant will be processed electronically. The data will be used solely for the purpose of carrying out the competition and for advertising purposes in accordance with clause 13, unless otherwise agreed. The winners’ data will be stored in accordance with Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) in accordance with Section 147 (1) of the German Fiscal Code (AO) for accounting documents for 10 years and in accordance with Section 257 (1) of the German Commercial Code (HGB) for business documents for 6 years.
The participants have the right at any time:
-to request information about the personal data processed in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, the origin of the data, if they have not been collected by the Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e. V., as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling pursuant to Art. 22 (1) and (4) DS-GVO and to request meaningful information about its details;
-in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of the stored personal data without delay;
-request the deletion of the stored personal data in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO. The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest in the field of public health or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
-in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of the personal data if the accuracy of the personal is contested, the processing is unlawful and the participant refuses the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data or the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but the participant needs them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or the participant has objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) DSGVO;
-according to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive the personal data, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
-in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke the consent given once at any time vis-à-vis the Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V.. This has the consequence that the data processing, which was based on this consent, may no longer be continued for the future;
-to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Responsible for data processing:
Aachen-Laurensberger Rennverein e.V.
Managing Board: Philip Erbers, Birgit Rosenberg
Albert-Servais-Allee 50, 52070 Aachen, Germany
Phone: (0)241 – 9171-0
Fax: (0)241 – 9171-199
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Furthermore, you have the option of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority:
North Rhine-Westphalia State Commissioner for Data Protection.
Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40123 Düsseldorf, Germany
Tel.: (0)211 – 384240
Aachen, June 2023