Four-fold horse power that is what distinguishes the four-in-hand driving discipline. The drivers have to prove their expertise and skill in a dressage competition and safely master the long and wide team in front of them. The Marathon, the cross-country course of the four-in-hand drivers, is on the other hand full of action. The teams have to be driven round, over and through the obstacles and reach the finish line clear and as fast as possible. An impressive, spectacular competition at the Aachen Soers!
Prize of Fa. Horsch, Der Entsorger "Top Score"
- Top score driving competition
- Each obstacle is allotted 10 to 120 points according to difficulty
- The competitor is credited with the allotted number of points per obstacle he has driven correctly
- In a maximum allowed time (3 minutes) the Athlete may pass all the obstacles he wishes in any order
- Winner is the competitor who has obtained the highest number of points. In case of equal points, the fastest time decides
Prize of schwartz GmbH
- In the cross-country course Soers
- 2nd rating competition for the individual and team classification
- The competition consists of:
- - Phase A: approx. 7.500 metres, free pace
- - Phase B: approx. 9.000 metres, free pace, obstacle course
- In Phase B there will be 8 obstacles. Decisive for the result will be the driven time inside the obstacles
- Special trophy for the winner of the “Prize of schwartz GmbH” (competition F 4) presented by the Aachener Bank eG.