During a dressage competition in the Deutsche Bank Stadium of the CHIO Aachen it is almost that quiet that one can hear a pin drop. An extremely high amount of concentration is demanded from both the riders and their horses, if they want to receive the best scores possible. The audience of dressage fans in Aachen is well familiar with this nail-biting phenomenon, so they always wait until the final salute before they reward the rides with thunderous applause. Otherwise, it is only loud during the popular dressage freestyle tests, when the rides of the participants are accompanied by music.
Prize of VUV - Vereinigte Unternehmerverbände Aachen
- FEI Prix St. Georges
Prize of Family Tesch
- Grand Prix CDIO5*
- 1st Rating competition for the individual and team classification
- The starting order within the team is to be decided by the Chef d'Equipe, the starting order of the nations will be drawn, the individual riders will be drawn in between the team riders
Prize of the Liselott and Klaus Rheinberger Foundation
- Young Rider Grand Prix (16-25)
- Grand Prix Spécial CDI4* under floodlight
- Open to the best 10 riders of the Grand Prix that decided to ride the Grand Prix Spécial
- Grand Prix Spécial CDIO
- 2nd rating competition (individual and team)
Deutsche Bank Prize
- Dressage Grand Prix of Aachen
- Individual Final Grand Prix Freestyle to Music
- Qualified are the best 15 riders/horses from comp. D5
- "PIAFF-Prize in memory of Liselott Schindling": Special trophy to the best placed dressage rider of the entire event, classification by point system presented by the Liselott Schindling Foundation for the Promotion of Dressage Riding Sport.
- “Dressage Champion of Aachen 2021”: Winner’s prize for the owner of the point best horse in the CDIO-competitions presented by the Liselott Schindling Foundation for the Promotion of Dressage Riding Sport.